Markets.com is the trading name of Safecap Investments Limited – an online Forex and CFD Broker – EU regulated under CySEC and registered with such global regulatory authorities as the FSA and other EEA financial licensing bodies. The Markets.com Advantage includes highly competitive trading conditions such as tight spreads, immediate and reliable execution and 24 hour, multi-lingual dealing desk support.
With Markets.com you can trade Forex, Indices, Commodities and Stocks.You have the option of choosing from major currency pairs such as: EUR/USD and EUR/GBP, minors such as USD/RON and NZD/JPY, Indices such as the NASDAQ and FTSE, Commodities such as Oil and Gold, and Stocks such as Google, eBay, BP and more.
With Markets.com you can take advantage of over seven platforms. Open a Markets.com Live Account Right Now and use MetaTrader 4 if you want advanced trading functions, MarketTrader if you want a downloadable, windows-based platform and any one of our Mobile Traders if you prefer to trade from the comfort of your cell phone!
With Markets.com you get multi-lingual service and support – currently markets.com are operating in 14+ languages.Open a Markets.com Live Account Right Now and contact a trading specialist who speaks in your native language.with over 25 local phone numbers.With Markets.com you can benefit from up to 200:1 leverage.
Start trading now with Markets.com and receive a FREE bonus of up to $2000>>
|Name: Markets||Markets.com BONUS up to $2,000||Opening an account is not an easy process.|
|Regulated: CySEC (Cyprus) and FSA (UK)||Start with as low as $100No deposit required for opening real account||Demo account is limited by 30 days.|
|Website: Markets.com||Use cell-phone compatible platforms for mobility||US residents aren’t accepted|
|Markets.com Accepted Deposits:
Wire transfer,Envoy,Webmoney,FastBank Transfer,MoneyBookers,Liberty Reserve,Neteller
|Access to across-the-board Forex and CFD products from a single broker and platform
Ability to use risk-managementtools to limit risk
|Free practice account available
Free real-time quotes
Fixed/ Floating Spreads
|Office Locations: Cyprus ,Germany, Poland, Russia, Romania and Turkey||Leveraged trading (up to 200:1)the ability to increase your trading power by magnifying your available capital|
Customer support (24/5)Finance support (24/5)Technical Support (24/5)Access to trading specialistsMarket education
- Online webinars
- Offline seminars
Access to market commentary (technical and fundamental analysis)Access to real-time market data (news, trading signals and market updates)
Financial Instruments (products)
Forex: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, etc.Precious Metals: Gold, Silver, etc.Energy: Crude Oil, Natural Gas, etc.Leading Indices: S&P 500, Dow Jones 30, Nasdaq 100, FTSE, etc.Commodities: Coffee, Sugar, Corn, Wheat, etc.Share CFDs: eBay, Google, Vivendi, etc.
Why Trade CFDs with Markets.com
Markets.com offers leveraged trading on almost every financial instrument. Trading CFDs is a simple and instantaneous trading option, with no commission on all instruments.
CFD Trading Advantages
Product Diversitygain exposure to different markets and profit from multiple types of trading conditionsLow Margin Requirementtake advantage of 2% – 5% margins; use leverage of up to 100:1High Liquiditytrade with competitive spreads; bid/ ask quotes are always filled without delayNo Commissionthis is commission-free CFD Trading
Why Trade Commodity CFDs (Oil, Gold, Silver, Platinum) with Markets.com?
- Commission FREE Trading
- Markets.com offers commodity trading without fees or commissions
- Trade with Leverage
- Take Advantage of Generous Leverage(up to 100:1) and trade your favorite commodities
- Vast Variety of Products
- Trade multiple commodities such as precious metals (Gold & Silver), agriculture (Corn & Sugar), and Crude Oil
- 24 Hour Dealing Desk Support
- Receive ‘round-the-clock access to Markets.com’ superior dealing desk
Start trading now with Markets.com and receive up to $2000 bonus>>
Why Trade Forex with Markets.com?
No Fees or CommissionTrade currencies online with tight spreads and NO fees or commissions
Dozens of Currency Pairs
Leverage of up to 200:1Take Advantage of high leverage to maximize your Forex trading!
Why Trade Stocks with Markets.com?
- Use Leverage to Maximize Your Investment Capital
- Unlike stock trading through Exchanges, by trading Share CFDs with Markets.com you can use Leverage (up to 20:1) to Magnify your Investments.
- Get Instant Access to Market Leading Companies
- From Apple to eBay to Google and more, trade Stocks and access global markets from the comfort of your trading platform.
- Profit in Both Rising and Falling Markets
- Go Long or Short on all Share CFDs. Use Risk-Management Tools such as Stop-Loss and Limit-Orders to Increase your Profit Potential and Reduce your Risk of Loss.
Markets.com Trading Platforms
MetaTrader 4 (MT4)With MT4 you can take advantage of one-click, at-best order execution, advanced technical analysis and unmatched automation capabilities. Plus, access a wide range of Indicators and Charting Tools.
Market TraderThis downloadable, windows-based platform is easy to install/ operate, and comes with a flexible, one-click drag-and-drop interface. Trade from real-time charts and use professional analytical tools to execute your trading strategy.
Market Web TraderWith no download or installation required, Market Web Trader is geared towards traders who require greater accessibility. Packed with all the powerful features of Market Trader, Market Web Trader is web-based and allows you to trade from any browser.
Market Java TraderWhether you’re trading from the office, home, or are out on vacation, access the markets with Market Java Trader – no installation required.
Markets.com offers a class of mobile platforms which provide you with market access through hand-held devices such as an iPhone, Blackberry, Android-based phones and more. These applications give you ultimate, unlimited mobility by allowing you to trade the markets on the go.
Mobile Trader Platforms Include
- Market Mobile Trader – gain market access via iPhones, Blackberrys, Android-based devices and more
- Market iTrader – a dedicated Markets.com iPhone application
- Market WAP Trader – gain market access from any mobile phone via our WAP application
Markets.com Practice Account
PRACTICE FIRST TRADE LATEROpen a Free Practice Account and:
- Trade risk-free
- Test and sharpen your trading strategy
- Use 100k in virtual funds to trade all your favorite instruments
- Get familiar with Your Trading Platform
- Access Real-time charts, news & analysis
- Understand The FX and CFD Market
- Online help and support team backup
- Your Free Practice Account is active for 30 days.
Markets.com is regulated by two credible EU authorities; the FSA and the CySec. We liked the low buy-in of just $50 to open an account. We were very impressed with the customer service and educational resources available. This site is great for both professional as well as beginner traders.
On the whole, the firm leaves an impression of being a solid, reliable broker with no outstanding features beyond competence in what it does. We give Markets.com a thumbs up!